Events Calenders can be a useful tool to a business to let your customers know when something special is going to happen. That way they can make plans to atten well before it happens and even before you start to really advertise for the event.
In this post I am going to show you the steps to putting a calender on your site. We will be useing the Google calender. The Google is awesome and easy to use. It will email you when your event date is here and is easy to install on your site. You can have the calender right on a seperate page of your site or if you are useing wordpress you can install it in one of your widgets like the text widget.
- Press on your “calender” at the top of your Google+ account.
- On the left hand side press on the down arrow next to your calender
- A pop up appears. Press on calender settings
- Scroll down to where it say “paste this code into your website”
- Copy the code
- Paste the code on your site
Thats all there is to it. Now your events that you put on your Google calender will be right here on your site.
Need Help? Send me an email at email@example.com and I will give you a hand.